Saturday, November 26, 2011

Xcite Baits - UBERSHAD





Most guys that have fished with me know that I really like versatile baits. I like having one style of bait that I can use in many different situations by simply changing colors and/or rigs.
Xcite Baits has a new bait that will be out in the next two weeks or so called the UBERSHAD. ("Uber" is super or superior in German).

Its been about a year ago when Lloyd with Xcite approached me with a base concept to build a bait that was very versatile and could be used in just about any situation. I was immediately on board along with several others around the state in helping develop this bait into what it is today. I know we wore Lloyd out with pouring all these baits to test one at a time with each prototype mold!

I have personally fished this bait on a txrig, crig, weightless, on swimbait hooks, scrounger head, and as a swimjig trailer. This bait has already put $$$ in my pocket. It is a killer grass bait.
The ubershad has a tapered design from front to back to allow maximum action with the least amount of effort. The tail is the Xcite designed tail that is already a proven winner. It has the belly hook slot along with a hook slot on top of the bait to allow texposing or skin hooking the bait and it still being weedless. The UBERSHAD also does not have salt so it is a floating bait. The first size offering of this bait is 6" from the head to the curve in the tail.

On top of all that this bait is injected/built/packaged right here in TEXAS. Check out the new UBERSHAD along with the complete line of Xcite Baits. http://www.xcitebaits.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment